1- Milk – Milk is thought to be a wholesome nutrition and it can be taken in any form, i.e., pure or dairy products. Milk contains all the three nutrient components, carbohydrates, proteins, and fats, which are essential for building muscles. Taking a good amount of milk daily can fulfill the requirement of every muscle in the body and hence surely makes the muscles building process faster.
2. Meat – There is no doubt that meat contains a high ratio of proteins and as proteins-rich foods helps muscles to stretch more and provide space for their enlargement/building. Meat can be used in any form but in order to build strong muscles well-cooked meat is not recommended because then it loses some of the essential nutrients
3. Pasta – With a high ratio of carbohydrates pasta provides a handsome amount of energy for developing muscles. And if taken with lots of cheese it can further add to its potential of building strong muscles because cheese in itself is a good food for putting on strong muscles.
4. Peanut or almond butter – Butter used with almonds or peanuts is a great food for building muscles with having it eaten in a less amount. This is much better option for those people who cannot eat a lot. So, with talking less amount of peanut or almond butter one can easily develop strong muscles in shorter time.
5. Nuts – Any kind of nuts whether it is walnuts, almonds, peanuts, or pine nuts, are extremely helpful in building muscles. Most of the nuts contain fats and hence taking any of kind of nuts fulfills the fat requirements of the body. One cup of nuts contains 800 calories of energy which is pretty good amount of energy that can be gained easily.
6. Olive Oil – Olive oil is another great source of fats. The good thing about olive oil is that any kind of food can be prepared in olive oil which converts the food into a high-energy food.
7. Eggs – Egg is the most common food used in breakfast around the world and at the same time one of the great sources of getting high level energy for making a muscular body. It is also one of cheapest way to put on muscles not to mention the ease with which it can be utilized in different ways.
8. Fish – Fish is an incredible food in two ways: it can be used for developing muscles and at the same time it is helpful in losing fat. Taking a minimum amount of fish helps in losing fats while for building muscles a greater amount of fish needs to be taken.
9. Brown Rice – Eating brown rice after workout is a great source of energy. But if eaten for the purpose of building muscles it should not be well-cooked because just like meat it also loses some energy components if well-cooked.
10. Potatoes – Potatoes are rich in proteins and carbohydrates. Consumption of potatoes is extremely helpful in making body friendly towards making strong muscles.
Is That All – All of the above mentioned high-energy foods help in building strong muscles in one way or the other. However, it is important to keep in mind that merely consumption of these foods is not sufficient but rather it is all about keeping a balance diet which makes muscles stronger.